in the footsteps of Dan Brown’s “Angels and Demons”: bike
We visit the sites of Dan Brown’s exciting and interesting Angels and Demons, which deals with the brotherhood of The IIluminati and the struggle between religion and science in 17th century Rome.
– St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square
– Castel Sant’Angelo (Castel Sant’Angelo)
– Il Passetto (escape wall)
– Tiber Island
– Santa Maria del Popolo (visit)
– Piazza Barberini (fountain and hotel)
– Santa Maria della Vittoria (visit)
– Pantheon (visit)
– Piazza Navona (Four River Fountain)
Duration: 3 hours
Group tour (excl. bike rental): € 36 p.p.
Private tour (excl. bike rental): € 195 total.
Practial advice: comfortable biking clothes, no bare shoulders/knees (or bring a scarf to cover yourself for a while).
Bike rental: € 12 p.p.